What does it cost? And how does it work?
Fastcash.org does not make loans or extend credit of any type. All applicants using this website's referral service should be aware that not everyone will qualify for a fast cash loan and approval is never guaranteed. Borrowing money is a serious responsibility and individuals should review and fully understand all aspects of a loan agreement before committing to any loan contract.
Residents of Arkansas, Georgia, New York, Oregon, Washington, West Virginia and Vermont are not eligible to apply.
The following is a simple guideline to the fast cash loan application process and what happens upon approval.
- Complete the online application form at Fastcash.org. It is in your best interest to fill out this form completely and honestly. Most lenders verify the information you provide- Social Security number, phone numbers, address, etc. Many lenders also perform a routine credit check.
- Once you have submitted your application, Fastcash.org will share your information with one or more lenders. We strive to match you with an appropriate lender but cannot guarantee that you will be successfully matched. Our referral service is free of charge to all consumers.
- If and when you are matched with a lender, you will be directed to that specific lender's website. Fastcash.org does not have any role in the decision process and does not offer loans of any type. Every lender sets their own loan terms with regards to repayment schedules, fees, APRs, and renewal policies. It is your responsibility to read and understand your loan agreement before signing.
- Even if you are approved for a loan, you are under no obligation to accept it. Lenders are required to give you all the terms and conditions of your loan IN WRITING before directing you to sign. If you have questions or concerns about your loan agreement, ask your lender directly. You have every right to refuse a loan offer.
- Once you have reviewed your loan agreement and agreed to its terms and conditions, the funds will be wired directly into your bank account usually within one business day. Not all lenders are able to transfer funds the same day and many cannot loan the maximum amount of funds ($1000).
For more information, please visit our FAQ.